A Message From Our Principal
Hello Central Elementary Families,
I am excited to be the new principal at Central Elementary! I am looking forward to working with and getting to know all of my students and families. We have many wonderful and engaging opportunities planned for this school year. It is my hope that each of you will be informed and involved supporters of Central Elementary as the year progresses.
My short-term and long-term goals for the students of Central Elementary:
- To earn at least 1 year’s academic growth each year
- To continue to grow socially, developing strong leadership & communication skills
- To be prepared for the challenges of the 21st Century as learners & leaders
- To contribute to the school, home, and Hillsborough communities
- To become well-rounded, involved citizens of the world
My goals for the Central Elementary community as a whole:
- To be actively involved in the growth of our students both academically and socially
- To stay informed and maintain open lines of communication
- To invest time and energy in the well-being of our students
- To assist in any way needed to allow the Eagles of Central Elementary to SOAR
Again, we are in store for a great year at Central Elementary. Key to the success of this year is the partnership between school, home, and the community. Remember to stay involved in and informed about your child’s education. And, to my students, remember as always our CES expectations:
Be a learner
Treat others the way you would want to be treated!
I look forward to working with each of you and seeing you as you visit Central Elementary!
Myron D. Wilson, Principal